Anyone here doing kingdom magic travel triva contest?

SueP

Earning My Ears
I got busy when I had my two nieces here for three weeks, and somehow missed getting the questions for week 6 and 7 (image smilie banging head on mousepad here!!) Anyone doing the contest and would like to share those questions with me? Thanks!!!

Hi- there is a great contest thread here on the rewards board that has been having the questions .Weeks 6 was... Which attraction resort do guests plummet 52 feet at a 45º angle going up to 40mph?
Week # 7 is... What disney theme park attraction is dubbed "the wildest ride in the Wilderness" ? Good luck im still stumped on Question #9 next Monday is the last one too !!! laura

jiggerj-

Hi I am stumped on that one also I think we should all compare notes and quess I got an im from falls1 they think it is Disney California Adventure I kindof was thinking Knots berry farm?

What do you think?

SueP- week 6 and all the other answers can be found in the contest thread...Good Luck

Mal

Hi Mal- Im with you we should compare notes. I think its probably Califoria Adventure. I dont like the idea of "probably" though. If its wrong then there goes the whole contest ! Im thinking about question 6 and do you think that it might be Splash mountain? I was reading the book "Inside Disney" and they referred to Splash Mountain as a 52 ft plummet with a 45º angle. Let me know what you think ! thanks- laura

The question to number 6 is....What WDW RESORT attraction do guests fall 52ft at 45
degrees doing 40 miles per hour. The optiom word I get is Resort, not park attraction
I come up with the water slide at Boardwalk, it's a wopper of a ride..So now we got
another dilema going here....I also agree it may be any of the other's So we got to
get our heads together and get this solved...Good luck to us all...

thank you all! See--I haven't had a chance to be here for awhile--didn't even know about the contest thread! It's been a really busy summer--one minute it was May and SWOOOSH! September came in.

Falls1- Hmmmmm... I think you might have something there ! There had to be some trick question in the contest somewhere ! Im going to do some research and check it out. If you find out anything let us know ! thanks Laura

OK--way back when in 1994, I picked up at Splash Mountain t-shirt and on the back it says:

H2O plus 45º angle plus gravity plus 40 MPH plus a 5-story plunge plus some unsuspecting, helpless "too late to get out now" passengers equals Splash Mountain

so--does anyone know if 5 stories is 52 feet?

It must be Splash Mountain ! At least I hope its Splash Mountain ! Tomarrow is the last question. Here are the answers that I have so far. Please correct me if Im wrong ! 1- Yacht Club Beach Club. 2. Fantasyland. 3. Animal Kingdom Lodge. 4. Dale. 5. Walt Disney 6. Splash Mountain(Still not 100% on this one !)7. Big Thundermountain Railroad 8. Tinkerbell 9. California Adventure(?). Good Luck to all ! laura

I too am not sure about Splash Mt. What about that water ride in Blizard Beach? I remember it was close to 45 degree.....
Not sure.

Summit Plummet

but I think the angle is steeper and I know you can hit 60 mph on that one--I understand you get some serious wedgies off that slide!! :eek:

And #1 is asking "which two resorts" so you'd better answer BC/YC

Yes Mal I think your right. And the # 10 Question ...Who supplied the original voice for Mickey Mouse. I would have to answer..The Great Walt Disney himself ! laura

I think it must be Splash Mountain--although I have no idea why it got worded that way. They don't seem to be trying to make the questions real difficult!

So Walt ends up being the answer to two questions. I remember reading a bio from one of the animators (Jack Kinney--he did Goofy shorts) and he said that as a joke, they told one of the guys that Walt wasn't going to do Mickey any more, and he was the front runner for the job. So for about a week, this poor guy would do he best Mickey voice whenever Walt was around!

Now I just have to remember to return next Monday for the answer form! ;)

Thanks to everyone for responding!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter