Anyone hear of Resort World in Kissimmee?

Sammy

DIS Veteran
My dad is selling his timeshare and I'm trying to collect some info to see if we might be interested. Anyone hear of this place? He's selling for $4,000 or BO and says they "go for" $10 - $15K.

Any opinions greatly appreciated!!

Thanks for suggestion...I forgot about checking TUG. I also checked tripadvisor.com and a few other sites and it doesn't look good! Reports of bugs, mold, very worn carpets, etc. Not too many people were happy. I'm going to pass on this one!

Sammy

Sammy,

PASS on tis one! This resort is the oldest timeshare in Orlando. It is also the cheapest to get on a resale (350-1000 for a 2 BR). Keep checking TUG, you'll find many very nice 2 &3BRs under $4000.

I agree! Run fast from this one! I've heard of them being available if you pay off the pat due association fees. in other words free if you take on the maintenance fees!

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter