Anyone hear of January rehabs coming up?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
Now that I know my fav. ride, BTMRR rehab will out of the way, woohoo!, I'm wondering if anyone has heard of anymore rehabs coming up for this January?

Just Space Mountain, which traditionally goes down for rehab during January. I'm sure there will be others, since September and January are typically rehab months.

ok, thanks. I don't care too much about space mt., went on it once and that was enough. Now my kids love it though. But BTMRR is what I'm all about baby!!! lol.

If they close Space Mountain for rehab in January, they might as well close Tomorrow Land. Alien Encounter closed, COP and Timekeeper are seasonal, what next? You'd think they would rehab everything before they closed a major attraction like Alien Encounter. Hope Space Mountain is open in January.

Just in case you didn't hear, the Timekeeper will be open full time until Alien Encounter reopens. That is the official word straight from Disney. That won't make much of a difference if Space Mountain does close in Jan because that is when I will be there!

As far as I know there have NOT been any announcments about Spcae Mt. closing for rehab in Jan. We have visited WDW in jan for the past 5 years and Space mt. was only down for rehab twice during those time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter