Anyone having trouble booking a room at the Contemporary for Aug 2009?

alisonarod

Mouseketeer
Hello,

Is anyone having trouble booking a garden view room at the Contemporary in August of 2009? I wonder if there is a convention.

Are you having trouble getting a room? There were a few conventions at the CR in 2007 while we were there that August, but they usually spread the convention goers around. The North Wing was demolished at that time. Keep me posted because I was thinking of doing a split stay for a couple of days there in August when we go.

Questions about booking a particular resort are best asked on the Resorts Board and I'll be moving this one there.

Thanks,

Knox

CR is a convention hotel. If there is a big convention planned at that time, they will reserve a large block of rooms until they have the final headcount. Then they will release any unneeded rooms back into the general pool (all convention hotels do this).

So you may just be hitting it on dates that are being held back. You might want to adjust your dates a bit, or make alternate reservations at another resort and then keep trying for the CR. Ususally rooms will open up!

Good luck!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter