Anyone have this stroller?

DreaGirl

DIS Veteran
I just had a baby and we have a 2.5 year old. We are planning a trip in mid-November, so I'm looking for a good double stroller.

Does anyone have the Sit and Stand Plus? The one that you can put the seat in the back or take it out if you want your toddler to stand?

Likes/Dislikes?

Anyone have a good recommendation for a double stroller?

We have that stroller...we do like it, but the only complain is that it is heavy! We bought it when we had my ds.. my dd was almost 2 then. We have never had the back seat in...we took it out, and my dd sat or stand on the back. As she got older, she refused to sit in a stroller, so an area on the stroller where she could sit/stand and get on and off easily was a life saver. We have never taken the stroller to Disney but then my kids were much older (2 and 4) when we took them on their first Disney trip but I think if I had a baby and a 2.5 year old, I think I would have taken it with me. Our first trip, we rented a double stroller but with the huge increase in stroller price, we brought our two single Peg Perego Pliko strollers this past June, and they worked out really well as well.

If you're going to be using the infant seat in the front, it'll be fine. My biggest complaint when we had it (and the original SNS) was that the harness in the front seat just didn't get tight enough. I had a 24# 2.5yo who could just pull the harness off, even when we crossed it in front, and hop out. He did this often and would just take off. It didn't last long before we had to get a new stroller.

Thank you for the replies. After more research, I think we will go with this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter