Anyone have the soundtrack to Lilo and Stitch, and can help?

mommycrawford

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

My mom recently passed on, and I am having a "Farewell" celebration. I have been trying to get the

song "Aloha Oe," by Tia Carrere
, to be part of the slide show, as I told my mom I would see her again

as this song beautifully states, but I have been unable to get it. Can anyone he;p me get a digital copy, or

know where I can? (Amazon Music UK won't take my American bank issued payment.:confused3)

Thank in advance for any help!:cheer2:

Hi all!

My mom recently passed on, and I am having a "Farewell" celebration. I have been trying to get the

song "Aloha Oe," by Tia Carrere
, to be part of the slide show, as I told my mom I would see her again

as this song beautifully states, but I have been unable to get it. Can anyone he;p me get a digital copy, or

know where I can? (Amazon Music UK won't take my American bank issued payment.:confused3)

Thank in advance for any help!:cheer2:

I have the soundtrack, but that song is not on there. Sorry, I would have loved to helped you.

It looks like it is not on the soundtrack, but on another release called "Lilo & Stitch: Island Favorites"

I see it on on Youtube, perhaps you could play that as the music.

It looks like it is not on the soundtrack, but on another release called "Lilo & Stitch: Island Favorites"

Yes, Youtube was the only place I found it...and why I thought it was on the soundtrack! Thanks for clarifying! Youtube is my back up plan, but I am not very techy, and thought the direct route was the best for me.:thanks:

Yes, Youtube was the only place I found it...and why I thought it was on the soundtrack! Thanks for clarifying! Youtube is my back up plan, but I am not very techy, and thought the direct route was the best for me.:thanks:

I just checked Amazon, and THAT they have a copy of!...Ordered it! You have made my day, honestly!...This is actually the tattoo I got in memory of my mom, so it means so much!

...Just an update...the whole song is not on that cd....just the short bit Noni sings in the hammock. Still, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter