Anyone have the Disney *Scene It* game?

transparant

<font color=red>Oh say does that star-spangled ban
I'm thinking about getting that for my DD (11) - is it any good? I've heard good reviews about it.

Heather

I want to get this for my DS but I couldn't find it at Target or Walmart over the weekend.

I was having a hard time finding this too but I just got it at Target yesterday for $28.
We played it last night and had a great time!

My DSD11 wants Scene It Jr, but I figured she would like this one better. She is a huge Disney freak, so I thought it would be more fun for her. Plus, I can't wait to play!!!

Toys R Us had a big display of them, so try there. I think it was even on sale for $24.99.

Yup, I got it for my birthday from DH. We actually only played it once, but its lots of fun. Nice gift for your DD.

transparant said:
I'm thinking about getting that for my DD (11) - is it any good? I've heard good reviews about it.

Heather

Oooh! Oooh! I had never heard of this, but just looked for it at Amazon. It looks like just the thing for my 11yo DD! I've been having trouble coming up with FUN things to give her for Christmas!

Thanks!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest