Anyone have the current 30% off code for Kohls?

BoilerGirl91

Mouseketeer
I needed to order some things and I only got the 15% (as usual) code in the mail. If you have the 20% or 30% code for online, could you share? Thanks.

I had it, I think it was my30off. Give that a try...

Thanks a bunch Minnie! :goodvibes I only received a 15% off... your 30% saved me $34.00 (doubled my potential savings) on already marked down and/or sale items, plus I qualified for free S&H! :woohoo:

Anyone know if there is a free shipping code? Usually MVCxxx (I am a MVC member, however I never know where to find their codes!)

THANKS!

I have been shopping at kohls.com & found the FurReal Friends Smores Pony...it is on sale, then 40% off then with that 30% off code it is a good deal. I am going to leave it in the cart & think about it. It's a lot of $$ when I thought I was done shopping but my daughter now says that that is all she wants and that I can give the doll (meaning the AG doll she previously asked for) to another girl. Great.

Ok -strange things are happening at Kohl's! I was ready to order the Kitchenaid Artisan 5 qt. stand mixer when much to my delight, a link to a $50 Visa prepaid gift card was given in the description of the mixer on kohls.com. When I clicked on the link however, the model number of the mixer at kohls was not one of the model numbers that qualified for the rebate! :headache: I called Kohl's, and after a while, they figured out it was a mistake - uh -yeah.

I hope no-one ordered it thinking they had the rebate. I am surprised they made such a big mistake. I wonder how long it will take them to get that off the web site.

anyone know why the free shipping codes won't work? The message said "not good on these items". I've never had that message with free shipping!

My free shipping codes would not work either (I actually ordered twice today) but the 30% code did both times. If you spend more than $75.00, it is free S&H automatically, however, that $75.00+ balance must be after discounts are taken.

Yes "flakypuff" you do have to use a Kohl's charge to use this particular 30% code.

Merry CHRISTmas to all my Dis pals by the way! :goodvibes

this is the first time Kohls has put restrictions on the free shipping for cardholders. My order was $11.95 for 2=3 pair of underwear, so forget it!

you can have two codes though. free shipping is mvc4618 i think.

Thanks for the thread. the 30% off just worked. I saved about $22 for gifts going out of state. But unfortunely the shipping didn't. I even double checked the code on another site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter