Anyone have pictures of the online check-in pages?

Donna M

DIS Veteran
I am wondering what choices are available when doing online check-in. I remember someone posted a resort's check-in page. I might call to make the request if it's not on the check-in page. Interested in BLT,VWL, and SSR.

The check in page location requests are not necessarily DVC requests since the software was designed for CRO cash guests.

IMO you are better off calling or emailing MS with your requests.

:earsboy: Bill

The check in page location requests are not necessarily DVC requests since the software was designed for CRO cash guests.

IMO you are better off calling or emailing MS with your requests.

:earsboy: Bill

Forgot about that, thanks.

Here is what my choices were when I did online check in @ BLT last week. I chose nothing as I had already called my request in to MS.
ScreenShot2012-06-13at60441PM.png

What view do you have booked? Very interesting choice of requests they are giving:confused3

We have a lakeview studio booked. I decided not to pick anything on the online check in. I called & asked for North Tower, High Floor, even # room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter