Anyone have much luck with selling pampered chef or creative memories?

natale1980

"When it comes to havoc, nobody wreaks like me!"..
Just wondering how you can really make money from at home parties.
How do you book people?
And if you don't mind me asking.... how much can you make a month? and How often do you work?

-nat

I'm a CM consultant. It really is up to you, and what you put into it. I have never done well expanding very far outside of my circle of devoted CM friends and fans. CM & PC (bff did PC for awhile are very different.) With CM, for traditional scrapbookers, you need to have some inventory on hand, where with PC its all commission based. For CM you purchase at 30% off retail and re-sell, the more you sell, the more incentives. Note that shipping is charged on full retail. To me, PC seems more simple to manage, but I only personally know CM. I think realistically, its not too hard to make $200-300 a month, but that is hosting at least one show/class each week. Best of luck to you whichever you decide. I respect both companies. PM me if you'd like more specifics.

I sold Pampered Chef about 10 years ago and I loved the parties - once I got a booking I was easily having $500 shows and sometimes even as high as $1000 - I think I was making $100 a show on average. You can make your own hours since you pick the dates of the parties and I really think that I could have been pretty successful at it - EXCEPT - I hated follow up. It annoyed me when they shipped something wrong to me or something broke. Then I had to go get it and ship it back and that annoyed me. But my problem was bookings. I was not good at asking people to have parties. So it never really took off for me.

I personally think right now in this economy that you might have a hard time since these are considered luxury items.

I always heard Pampered Chef did better in "rougher" times because people were looking to stay in and cook rather than eating out. :confused3

I'm not a consultant, but I LOVE me some Pampered Chef!

I sold CM about 10 years ago. I did not like the fact that I had to carry my own inventory (gets expensive), but I do believe the company makes the best products around. For me, I found I didn't enjoy scrapbooking as much when it became my "business" as well.

I currently sell Lia Sophia jewelry and love it.

For any business like you are considering, I honestly believe you can make as much as you put into it. If you work it like a full time job, you will make more money than as if you do it as a hobby.

Best of luck to you!

I don't know how much you can make, but for scrapbooking, I prefer to buy Close to My Heart stuff. A few of my firends are CTMH consultants.

Just be careful... I know from experience that you can get in and have a great plan and it all go wrong. I was being told of all the money I could make, but needed the inventory. So I bought knowing I could sell it but then when new suff came out had to buy that too. What if the client wanted that new item. Spent lots of money and went into debt. Just be careful. I told myself that wasn't going to happen....but it did.. Takes LOTS of time.

I know of 3 Pampered Chef consultants and they keep emailing me to have parties. Honestly I have no more room for stuff! They sound pretty desperate so I don't think they're doing well. I belong to a newer MLM company (multi level marketing, same type of business model). I work it part time and see anywhere from $500 TO $1300(last month) I'm sure with the rules I can't post it here. But with any company see what percent of their intake they pay back out to the marketers and stay away from places that make you keep inventory. You could get stuck with alot of stuff! I'd be happy to answer any questions.
Now my sister sells Tastefully Simple, I guess she makes about $200 a month,she has a small group of people that order from her. She also keeps wanting me to have parties, I like the products but they are no cost effective for a big family like mine. With all of these companies you do best if you have other marketers under you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter