Anyone have Kohl's 30% off code

maxiesmom said:
Ok, I swore I wouldn't come back here to be bashed again, but here I am. Bash away. First, I know it is not my money and I should not be offended by people passing around a code, but I am. Why? Because nothing seems to satisfy some people. Most of the items are already on sale, the least you can get off is an additional 15%. Why is that not good enought? People were either mailed a coupon or received one in the store. Why not accept what you get as the luck of the draw? Not everyone can get 30%. Have you ever been in a store on senior citizen day? You should see all the people draging grandma around, just to use their discount. And guess what? Kohls does not let people use other % off coupons on senior citizen day anymore. They were losing too much money! So just think about it. :rolleyes1

Leaving now. Enjoy yourselves.
First of all, thanks for being brave to re-post :) I will try not to "bash" or flame you. Here is my point of view. First of all, in our state of Colorado, inflation has risen 37% over the last 3 years, while annual salaries have only risen an average of 7%. Secondly, my husband is self employed. When the economy is down, we are down...when it's up, we're up. In our family, the only way we can afford "luxuries" like vacations to Disney or other things, is by the money I save our family over the year. With that said, here is my reply.

"Most of the items are already on sale, the least you can get off is an additional 15%. Why is that not good enough?"

Why couldn't Kohl's send out everyone a 20% coupon and call it even? Do they not make enough money to send out this coupon to it's best customers to "thank them" for being shoppers or just entice them to come in?

I will tell you, I do not shop at Kohl's because I HATE their pricing and sales! All of their prices are priced high so that they can mark things 50% of every other week. They take advantage of their customers on a daily basis, trying to squeeze every penny out of the consumer. Customers deserve a chance to get a "real deal" at Kohl's once in a blue moon.

As for "dragging grandma around" I don't see it that way either. My mother loves to shop as much as I do. On the couple of occasions "we shopped together" I got to use her discount. I did not "drag her around" though I'm sure it does happen.

In any event, to each their own, but I save money wherever and whenever I can and 30% off clearance items is a substantial savings (even at Kohl's) and I cheer for everyone who got a deal out of Kohl's :cheer2: it's not easy to do.

Thanks for taking the time to be brave, please everyone state your opinions but try not to "bash" others for theirs...hope I didn't :flower:

thelionqueen said:
I will tell you, I do not shop at Kohl's because I HATE their pricing and sales! All of their prices are priced high so that they can mark things 50% of every other week. :

I agree about the pricing. Kohl's regular prices are laughable. 50% off sales are just getting the prices in the normal range. I only buy when they have 70% off clearance.

I too think Kohls uses the marked up price to then bring it down.....therefore, I don't buy there unless it's deeply discounted. If they can use that kind of "trickery" then I can resort to "stealing" a code.

All other stores in our area don't usually offer enough of a discount that's worth messing with - unless it's automatic.

GRRRRRRRRRRR I am so mad at myself! I did a bunch of shopping online..saved my cart...went today to buy & the code expired!!!!!!!! I should have just went to the store with the kids instead of trying to take the easy way out...now all I have is a measly 10% code. It's my own fault..but geesh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter