• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone Have Canon SD 450 Digital?

summerrluvv

<font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f
I really didn't want to get another digital camera because the one I have is an Olympus 5mp and the pictures are not very good at all. I don't really want to mess with film and want to be able to email my pictures, etc., so I think I should just get a new digital for our trip in 2 weeks. I've read good reviews on the Canon SD450 but am looking for your opinions on it :) How is it with redeye? Is it good for just point and shoot? I hate menus, options, etc. How is the zoom? How about battery life? I've read there is no indicator on it, which stinks. If I get a 256 mb card, how many pics will I get out of it at the highest resolution? TIA for any help :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter