Anyone have a link to BBB hairstyles?

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
My dd5 is doing the BBB on our trip in a couple of weeks. She was originally going to go as Cinderella (we are doing the MNSSHP after her appt), but has changed her mind and she is wanting to be Rapunzel. Im thinking the BBB hairstyle is mainly the bun...and that is not very Rapunzel-like. Do they do any Rapunzel type hair do? Thanks for the help.

My oldest daughter has long hair and had the diva style done. They added a brown hair extension to her hair and it trailed about half way down her back. My youngest had the pop princess style and it was a bun(shorter hair) with a colored hair piece that they spiked out around the bun. The diva style might get you a little closer to the rapunzel look. My daughter wanted Aerial, but looked more like Belle. Fairy princess is the bun style. Hope this helps.

My oldest daughter has long hair and had the diva style done. They added a brown hair extension to her hair and it trailed about half way down her back. My youngest had the pop princess style and it was a bun(shorter hair) with a colored hair piece that they spiked out around the bun. The diva style might get you a little closer to the rapunzel look. My daughter wanted Aerial, but looked more like Belle. Fairy princess is the bun style. Hope this helps.

Thanks...I think we will have to go with the Diva style. I appreciate the help:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter