Anyone have a GT rate, get cancelled, take the 125% credit

jack87891

Mouseketeer
are there any restrictions on the new cruise beyond the 15 month window? was sure if the GT rate affected any future cruise

thanks

We had a VGT rate on an April cruise that was cancelled. We took the refund, but could have taken the 125%. The *GT rates were treated exactly the same as all other bookings.

I was sailing on a cruise with a nonrefundable deposit that was cancelled, and still got to take the 125%. And the new cruise's cancellation policy was the same as if I'd booked a completely new cruise. The nonrefundable aspect of the original cruise did not carry over to the new cruise.

We had a VGT rate on an April cruise that was cancelled. We took the refund, but could have taken the 125%. The *GT rates were treated exactly the same as all other bookings.

same. Vgt on April 18th cruise. Took the full refund. Looked at the 15 month window, prices were crazy high, plus I already had a 2021 cruise booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter