~~~Anyone have a compiled list of must-try sweet snacks at WDW?

Haven't read whole thread but carmel apples, candied apples on Main street are very good! :thumbsup2

I am really looking forward to trying some of the cupcakes! The butterfinger one and I read about the Dulce de Leche ( not sure on spelling) from Contempo cafe. They are on my list for sure!

Our family favorite was a surprise:wizard:
For a single snack credit ... an ice cream sundae with choice of flavor ice cream, toppings, whipped cream, the whole 9 yards:cool1: Where??? At the FOOD COURT at the All Star Music Resort!
:dance3:

We LOVE to get the Kaki Gori at Japan/Epcot. We always get rainbow! SO MUCH BETTER Than your everyday Snow cone!

Also, we LOVE to get a Cinnamon Roll from the Main Street Bakery on our way out of the park at night and then have it for breakfast the next morning! :)

The napoleons at the France bakery are THE BEST THING EVER! I used to always get the school bread at Norway but, I must get the napoleons now.

Ice cream cookie sandwich at main st. bakery. They take two big cookies, scoop some vanilla bean ice cream in it and squish it together. YUM

Carrot cake cookie at writers stop at HS. It is like two carrot cake shaped into cookies with cream cheese icing in the middle.

OK I am done drooling on my keyboard now.

Looks like Food and Wine at Epcot will still be going on during the first few days of your trip. There are a number of fantastic desserts to try there but the BEST is the chocolate lava cake with Bailey's at the Ireland booth. Second best (IMHO) is the waffle with berries and whipped cream at Belgium booth. If you are doing the dining plan you can use snack credits for these, so it can be cost effective to try these special treats only available NOW! Others may have different favorites at Food and Wine and hopefully they will post their opinions.

Apricot Glazed Strawberry Tarte - Boulangerie Patisserie - Epcot - France

DisneyTrip09_166.jpg

this is a cannot miss.

Also recommended...Biegnets from Sassagoula FloatWorks & Food - Port Orleans Riverside. AMAZING when fresh hot and dusted with sugar. :cloud9:

I love the variety of snacks WDW has to offer. I'm pregnant and have been craving the lefse from the bakery in Norway. I cannot wait until the end of January to finally eat some lol. When I am not pregnant lol, my favorite snack is a margarita from Mexico :)

Has no one mentioned the chocolate croissants at Main Street bakery?? Absolute must have for me.

I am going to try as many suggestions as possible from this list on my next trip. They all sound so delicious!

Oh man, I'm going to have to take notes from this thread for my June trip. Who needs to eat a full meal when you can just snack on all this wonderful stuff all day? :laughing: This thread is making me hungry. popcorn::

Thanks for posting this! We have never been so I will definitely print this list out and take it with us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter