• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone have a code for LL Bean?

we6clarks

Mouseketeer
My DD is starting Kindergarten in the fall. I want to order her a backpack from LL Bean. Does anyone have a code for free shipping or a discount off your order? TIA

I'm a long time customer of LLBean, but I'm not aware of them using the "code" system for discounts. They do however, offer a credit card through MBNA and you get free shipping with any order and free monograms. The only exception to the free shipping is that any large item (i.e. furniture) that needs extra shipping you will need to pay the extra only and they pick up the regular.

I used this code last week for free shipping...(LL2301130) expires July 1, 2006.(I found it on the DIS!!) :) I'm thinking about using it again, they have great bags!

MeggerasMa said:
I'm a long time customer of LLBean, but I'm not aware of them using the "code" system for discounts. They do however, offer a credit card through MBNA and you get free shipping with any order and free monograms. The only exception to the free shipping is that any large item (i.e. furniture) that needs extra shipping you will need to pay the extra only and they pick up the regular.
Don't forget the shopper $10 coupons you earn. I just got my extra large boat and tote bag with monogram shipped by Saturday for $11!! :banana:

what is a shopper $10 coupon?? I do have the credit card for the free shipping. What do I have to do to get this $10 coupon?
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter