Anyone have a Budget car rental code for March?

I would look on Mousesavers.com. They have codes for car rentals in Orlando. I usually book on the Costco US web site, but this time I got a better deal on the Budget.ca site using the Costco code.

I always use this one

BCD Code: X474200

$25 Coupon Code: MUWZ023

Sometimes if you prepay you might get another 10% off

I always use this one

BCD Code: X474200

$25 Coupon Code: MUWZ023

Sometimes if you prepay you might get another 10% off

The coupon code.....its not a Costco or other code that requires membership, is it? (just checking, as the BCD and coupon code give me a very good rate on a mini van or SUV for our upcoming trip...might be worth switching our full size via Dollar over if I qualify to use the coupon :scratchin)

Thanks tgropp. I just secured a minivan for 10 days in March for 315.00. Not bad at all!

The coupon code.....its not a Costco or other code that requires membership, is it? (just checking, as the BCD and coupon code give me a very good rate on a mini van or SUV for our upcoming trip...might be worth switching our full size via Dollar over if I qualify to use the coupon :scratchin)

No membership required. When you get the bill at the counter, they take the additional $25.00 off. I have been using this code for four years now. I am using it (Minivan) for a weeks rental in Fort lauderdale in December. Hope that it works out for you!

Thanks tgropp. I just secured a minivan for 10 days in March for 315.00. Not bad at all!

As I said to previous poster, I have used this code for over four years. When I rented a minivan over the Christmas holidays in 2010, the rate was $225/week and it is still at $225/week. There is no surcharge for holiday seasons. In addition to the week in Fort lauderdale next month @ $225/week, I also have a minivan rented for one day in Feb to take from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral for a cruise on the fantasy # a cost of $91.00 includes drop off charges etc.....much cheaper than Disney transportation. Glad that you got a good rate!

No membership required. When you get the bill at the counter, they take the additional $25.00 off. I have been using this code for four years now. I am using it (Minivan) for a weeks rental in Fort lauderdale in December. Hope that it works out for you!

Fabulous! :dance3: Thank you!

Hubby is delighted. No squishing ourselves and the luggage into a car on this trip.......never thought we'd get an SUV for a reasonable rate! :drive:

I too have used that code for the past couple of years :D Used it last year and passed it on to two co-workers who couldn't believe the difference in their rates!!
I just checked and for our March break it is $253 for a van (plus tax and fees) but that is pretty good for booking now. I will likely book soon and then just keep checking and adjust as needed :)
Do you also have the Fast Break? It doesn't cost anything, but saves you standing in line inside the terminal. One year (when we were very new to this travelling to Florida thing) we stood in line at Alamo for almost two hours!!! It was awful - I had my parents chasing my toddler and looking after our infant (who I ended up nursing in line as she was screaming bloody murder!) ... so we ended up being talked into insurance as we were new and so frazzled by the time we were at the counter. Alamo did refund when I complained after our trip, which I appreciated, but I didn't like the pushy sales tactics.
I used to use National, but discovered that Budget has had much better prices and we've been happier with our vehicles the last couple of times we have used them.
Good luck :)

I do have Fastbreak and love it. Saves tons of time at MCO. I will keep trying back with these codes to see if I can get a cheaper rate. Last year I looked a month before our vacation and got a Town and Country SUV for $100 less! Yet minivans had gone up $200. Supply and demand I guess.

Wow - this must have been a time limited code! I punched it in for my dates in March, and standard SUV (Escape) with the codes is $100 more than my full size Crossover (Traverse) at Alamo for our 9 days in March. :scared1: And I haven't applied any codes to the Alamo rate yet!

Do you also have the Fast Break? It doesn't cost anything, but saves you standing in line inside the terminal.

Thanks for sharing such a great tip :thumbsup2 . This is our first time renting from Budget so I didn't know they offered an option to bypass the counter. I will be signing up for this today!

Wow - this must have been a time limited code! I punched it in for my dates in March, and standard SUV (Escape) with the codes is $100 more than my full size Crossover (Traverse) at Alamo for our 9 days in March. :scared1: And I haven't applied any codes to the Alamo rate yet!

My rate for one week (with taxes) through Budget totalled $298.01 less the $25 coupon. Your dates come up to $408.93 without the coupon, but you have a 9 day rental and mine's only 7. This is by far the best rate I've been able to find for Christmas week for a larger vehicle. I would have loved to have gone with Alamo (whom we have used on our past two trips and "know"), but at $700 :crazy2: for a similar vehicle to our Budget rental, it is most definitely out of the question!!

I booked a mini van for February 26-March 6 for 359 taxes in a while back with the code but didn't have the 25 dollar off one...I just applied it on the budget website and it didnt make a difference in the price (only changed it six dollars)?? Does the 25 not come off on the reservation??

I booked a mini van for February 26-March 6 for 359 taxes in a while back with the code but didn't have the 25 dollar off one...I just applied it on the budget website and it didnt make a difference in the price (only changed it six dollars)?? Does the 25 not come off on the reservation??

As long as the coupon code has been accepted with your reservation you are fine. Budget will deduct the $25 or $30 coupon code from the total when you return the vehicle.

As long as the coupon code has been accepted with your reservation you are fine. Budget will deduct the $25 or $30 coupon code from the total when you return the vehicle.

thanks, so it won't show up on the quoted price?

I am debating cancelling and rebooking again with the added 25 coupon code or can I just add it to an existing reservation??

We will be trying out the Budget BCD X474200 for the first time on our upcoming trip Dec. 22 to Jan. 6. Our total price is $524.91 USD and seems to be the best deal out there for a mini van. We were not able to apply the $25.00 coupon code MUWZ023 as it appears be be valid only if you rent from an airport location. We decided to rental off site and the savings were about $100. If anyone has any air miles sitting in their account, under the travel section, there are $100 gift certificates to trade in for 950 air miles for US Budget locations. I will be getting two so that will knock off a couple hundred dollars off our rental. I was a little nervous about using this X474200 code but it sounds like many folks have used it for several years without any documentation being asked. Thumbs up for the Fastpass. We have used it in Florida on past trips and we were always in and out a lot quicker than the people waiting in line.

The coupon code didn't work for me booking out of Fort Lauderdale airport in April.

There are hundreds of codes though - just do a google search for budget discount codes (make sure you are eligible - some are membership or resident codes that require identification), play around with them, use both a coupon code and BCD code and you are bound to get a good deal. Go on airline sites - many of them have discount codes as well. I know Delta and Westjet do if you are past flyers.

The coupon code didn't work for me booking out of Fort Lauderdale airport in April.

There are hundreds of codes though - just do a google search for budget discount codes (make sure you are eligible - some are membership or resident codes that require identification), play around with them, use both a coupon code and BCD code and you are bound to get a good deal. Go on airline sites - many of them have discount codes as well. I know Delta and Westjet do if you are past flyers.

I'm heading in to MCO and out of FLL. This coupon code worked for me: X474200.

Can you please explain how the fastbreak work with budget. Is it similar to National where they have a line of cars that you just pick one and drive away ?

Thanks

Can you please explain how the fastbreak work with budget. Is it similar to National where they have a line of cars that you just pick one and drive away ?

Thanks

Not quite the same - you bypass the counter in the airport and go to the kiosk out in the parking garage. They will already have an assigned car ready for you. The three times we have used them, I only have had one person in front of me. At most it took me 10 minutes total.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter