anyone had?

Personally I think it is too sweet. If you like Creamsicles (orange sherbet) you will like it. I prefer the lemon.

DW and I are going to try both while we share a pub/snack crawl in WS May 19 and May 24!

Meh. It was just ok. But then, I'm not a big drinker at all. I liked the grey goose one better. (I love creamcicles and orange is one of my favorite flavors, but my gran marnier slushie was a bit strong on the alcohol and it covered most of the orange - maybe it was just a bad day for the mixer.)

Love it but then again I don't think I have ever said anything was heavy on the alcohol:woohoo:

Now you guys have me really confused. I honestly don't know which it was that I ordered there. I took a picture of it, though. Which is it, grand mariner or grey goose? Whichever, it was OK, not outstanding-

IMG_0107.jpg

Meh. It was just ok. But then, I'm not a big drinker at all. I liked the grey goose one better. (I love creamcicles and orange is one of my favorite flavors, but my gran marnier slushie was a bit strong on the alcohol and it covered most of the orange - maybe it was just a bad day for the mixer.)

I had the exact opposite when I tried it, could taste any alcohol. I'm not a big drinker either, but for $8, I'd like to know that it's in there.

Now you guys have me really confused. I honestly don't know which it was that I ordered there. I took a picture of it, though. Which is it, grand mariner or grey goose? Whichever, it was OK, not outstanding-

You had the Grand Mariner. Here's the Grey Goose:

CIMG3922-1.jpg

I really enjoyed the Grey Goose and want to try the Grand Mariner next trip.

It was Strong. Gave it to my DH. I just wanted to taste it cause of Samatha Brown said so. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter