• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone had a recent breakfast at Akershus?

MiceFan

I like this place
Which princess did you pose for the photo package with at the entrance? I was planning for Belle and have dresses for my girls to match her, but I've seen some posts from Disers that have posed with Aurora up-front. Please let me know when you were there for breakfast as well as which princess you posed with up-front.
Thanks!
:santa:

we had belle too....it was an awesome photo shoot and the princesses all thru our meal were fantastic......well worth it for the kids

It's usually Belle, I believe Aurora substitutes for her only rarely.

We always have gone to Akershus for breakfast, and in the last 5 times that we have gone (September the most recent), it was Belle in her big beautiful yellow gown taking photos for the package. Now as for the other princesses that come to your table, that is more likely subject to change.

I was just there and had breakfast on 11/23 and Belle was there posing for pictures. She was beautiful and my daughter loved it!

Has Belle been appearing consistently for dinner also? This is extremely important to our pre-schooler for his 4th birthday in January - he loves Belle and wanted a princess dinner for his birthday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter