Anyone gotten creative with their Magic Band 2.0?

Is it safe to assume that the 1.0s will continue to work as long as the battery doesn't die? We bought fancy ones in December as we have APs and 2 more trips planned this year. I know that they will send us the 2.0 but is there any reason we wouldn't be able to use the old ones?
Old ones still work even after the battery dies, but they won't work on the long range attractions. They will work for touch points only.

Old ones still work even after the battery dies, but they won't work on the long range attractions. They will work for touch points only.
Cool! I didn't know that! I love my MNSSHP band, as it has fun sound and light effects at the touch points. I am glad I can still use it to enter MK and for FP. Thanks for the info.

i'm waiting for ours to come in for our trip in april. i'm not sure what they r going to b like. hoping to b able decorate them like our last ones.

You'll be getting the new, 2.0 version of the MB. You shouldn't have any problem decorating them like your last ones as the material is exactly the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter