Anyone got any tips/knowledge of Teignmouth,Devon?

S

SpottyDog

On the Travel Advisory thread Angel's asked the followin....

Anybody have any info on the Teignmouth area of Devon? Off to visit a friend in May and would appreciate any recommendations of places to visit, stay etc

Can anyone help?

(Hope you don't mind uz postin it again for yer Mandy, just thought yer might get overlooked in me original thread.)

A good few years ago when mine were little, we went camping in Devon and we visited a place called Morwellam Quay. It was a *Living Museum* of a Copper Mining Village from the Victorian Times and we all found it very interesting and lots of fun.

I am geographically challenged - so am not sure if it is near to where you are going Mandy but here is a link for some further info in case it interests you : Morwellam Quay

HTH :)

thanks dave, thats sweet of you:D

Janice, Ive been there, its great, not sure its near Teignmouth (Im also challenged that way!!)

Thanks;)

Thanks for that Paul, wont have a car while Im there so a bit far probly!
Thanks for the web site too!:D

....... it's been such a long time since we stayed in that area - in a great VERY family friendly hotel in Dawlish or Dawlish Warren - I canot remember whether we were in Dawlish or DW, but it was lovely where we stayed and the other Dawlish is not!!!

...... and we did Morwellam Quay once on another visit........ i think we stayed in Brixham then - but that was before the children came along so my memory is rusty. Sorry Angel, that's why I didn't post before because I can't really help with this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter