Anyone going to Disneyland in March?

cuterlt

<font color=green>DH will do the laundry...when no
Anyone? We're going!!! Thanks to Rajah we're staying at the Best Western Park Place Inn. DH couldn't wait to go see DCA even though we just went to WDW in September.

Lisa - 39, work with abused children; DH Kim, 46 - school police officer.
No kids
Lisa - 91 DL; 96 DL with 10 year old and 4 year old nephew and grandma; 97 DL with DH; 98 DL with DH; 9/99 WDW with DH, stayed offsite at Courtyard by Marriot (ICK); 9-2 to 9-6-2000 at BWI
WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND! 3-11-01 to 3-15-01

Me..me..me (raising hand high)..I'm going to Disneyland in March!!

We will be staying at the Candy Cane Inn from March 14 to 24 and planning on leaving Disney property only to wander to Universal Studios on the first Saturday we are there.

I am ready to go NOW!!

Sheila
sheila.bennett@home.com
Wilderness Lodge; Dec 1999
Disneyland March 2001!

My Husband and I will be there March 16-18. We are staying on property at Paradise Pier. I am so excited about this trip because we just bought a house and I know come March 30 when we take possession, there will be no more Disney trips for a long while. We are driving in from Las Vegas (which we've done before) just for the two days, but I think we can cover all of our favorites. Then back to LV for a few more days.
Counting the minutes... :D

I'm sure you'll have plenty of company. They get about 30,000 visitors a day, sometimes. ;)

Yes, my husband and I will be there celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary March 10th through 14th. I just can't wait! :D

poohmail.gif

March 24th to 31st for us. Almost didn't go, but then the airfare went on sale! Hartford to Lax for only $218 rt.

Shelly

I'm attending a seminar March 25-29, so I intend to schedule a couple of days for DL. I'm been to WDW 6 times, but this will be my first time at DL. :)

'86 - Offsite
'89 - Offsite
'98 - Offsite
May 00 - Swan/Dolphin
July 00 - Boardwalk
jump.bin

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter