Anyone going the first week of April?

PJsScrappin

Earning My Ears
DD and I are heading to WDW April 2nd to the 6th for a short gals only weekend. DH just started a new job and can't get time off. We are staying at the Poly. Who else will be there??

I'll be there April 3-8 with my dad and his middle school's band. We aren't staying on property. :sad1: I return to FL April 14-16 for a weekend with my family at All-Star Movies and Universal parks. :yay: I'm going to be busy! I wouldn't want to be busy any other way! :rotfl:

We will be there March 30-April 8 for our Disney Wedding at Sunset Pointe and Disneymoon! :cloud9: I'm staying 2 nights before the wedding at AKL, 4 nights at GF and 3 nights at WL!! I'm so excited...I can hardly wait! :woohoo: :banana: :cool1:

Laura :bride:

Hi!
We're going April 1-6, and can't wait! Me, DH, DS (6) and DD (2). Staying offsite, but close. Adults' 2nd trip, kids' first! We are all so excited!
Jessica

First time visitors here--Mom and I are going down for a convention. We'll be there from the 5th to the 12th, staying at CSR. Thanks to all the great advice here, I managed to get everything booked, and now all we have to do is wait. We're getting excited!

We'll be at the Poly 2-16th April, second trip - we just can't wait. Enjoy your holiday!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce:

We are going 3-31 to 4-7 and staying at the Dolphin. Me, DH, DS(13), DD(12) DD(7) and grandma are going! This is only are second trip. The first time we went for Make A Wish...and didnt get to do much! But this time...we are really looking forward to letting loose!

Anyone got any tips for when my DH will be in confrence? It will be just me and my 3 kids!

Going from April 1-8, w/ wife, 18 mnth old daughter, & 4 year old neice. What are crowd level expectations. BTW staying at the Port Orleans Riverside. :3dglasses

My mom and I are staying at OKW April 3-7! I can't wait!

I will be there with DS6 and DS4. DH is going to the Masters that week in Georgia! We will be at VWL April 1 - 7! We are celebrating DS birthday as he will be 7 on April 8th!

We'll looks like you're already there, hope your having fun!! We'll be at the Poly from April 5th - 11th, it's almost time to go :cool1: .

Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter