Anyone going in November?

castanea1985

40 years of flying over the pond, and yes, I start
We're flying out on the VS73 from Manchester... which has been put forward to 12.30!!:) and staying until 21st.

Originally DH and I were going on our own.. but somehow, DS (17) wangled a trip... and now DS's friend (19) is coming too!!
Gets us out of having to play 'pool' volleyball though!! LOL

Is anyone out at the same time??

Tracy xx

Hey

I'm going 7th-21st from Gatwick, so excited :banana: Only 6 weeks to go on saturday!

Staying at Yacht Club for 2 nights, 12th-14th rest of the time we'll be down in Bradenton!

Hope you have a great time :goodvibes

Hey

I'm going 7th-21st from Gatwick, so excited :banana: Only 6 weeks to go on saturday!

Staying at Yacht Club for 2 nights, 12th-14th rest of the time we'll be down in Bradenton!

Hope you have a great time :goodvibes

Hi Lucy,

I know, we go six weeks tomorrow... can't wait!
Whereabouts in Bradenton, we have some friends have a place on Tara Golf Club.
Have a wonderful time!!

Tracy xx

Hey Tracy :goodvibes

My parents have a house in Heritage Harbour - it's a residential area but not too far from the beaches :banana: Haven't heard of Tara Golf Club but there are so many communities round that way!

Parent's aren't big Orlando fans but fortunately there's a golf tournament on at Disney so dad doesn't mind going up to Disney! I think they're excited to stay at the Yacht Club - it look sooooo pretty!

We're going to OKW from Oct 30th - Nov 6th, although we're flying out the weekend before - only 4 weeks tomorrow :cool1:

We're flying out October 31st for 2 weeks. We're staying at Lake Wilson Preserve again :goodvibes Can't wait! We only got back in February but it seems like years lol

Hey Tracy :goodvibes

My parents have a house in Heritage Harbour - it's a residential area but not too far from the beaches :banana: Haven't heard of Tara Golf Club but there are so many communities round that way!

Parent's aren't big Orlando fans but fortunately there's a golf tournament on at Disney so dad doesn't mind going up to Disney! I think they're excited to stay at the Yacht Club - it look sooooo pretty!

We are going to watch the Children's Classic - the PGA tournament at Disney too!! We were lucky enough to go to Sawgrass in May, and sat on the 17th on the Sunday..... golfing bliss!!

Tracy xx

We fly out on the 12th Nov for a whole month we can't wait:thumbsup2

Gosh, a whole month.... that would be bliss!!

With working full time, I split my holidays in two and so we go out twice a year... Would be absolutely wonderful staying for a month each time... if only!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!