Anyone going in February

pluto205

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
Going in February for my b-day. I leaving on Feb 6th for 9 days, im just wondering if anyone has been to WDW in Feb and if so im just wondering how the crowds will be that time of year. ::MinnieMo

I'm going Feb. 4-10. I haven't been there at that time yet, so I'm hoping it's a good decision. :cool1: :earsgirl: princess:

Most times in Feb are great. :) The only exception being the holiday weekend. I was there in Feb last year and the crowds were very, very minimal. It's chilly in Feb though, so make sure you pack for warmth.

I'm going back in Feb next year. :) :cool1:

We normally go in September, but tried Feb this year and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Weather in the mid 70s throughout although cooler in the evening than in Sept. Even allowing for that, it was still warm enough to wear shorts in the evening. We have decided to go back in Feb, in certainly beats our weather in Scotland.

six of one half does of another-have been many times in Feb-have been
cold and wished for gloves and have also been in shorts-lines are sm.

Going Feb 2nd for 14 nights, never been in Feb before always in Sept/Oct.

Looking forward to it very much.

I was at WDW this year Feb 24th - March 5th, lines were easy to handle, weather was mostly low 70f. The only time I found it a little too busy was when EMH was a factor at the park I was in.

2006 - I'm going again (Feb 10th - Feb 18th) :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana:

iluvwesties (aka Carol) :dog:

Thanks everyone for writing back to me, from what i hear its seems like it should be pretty nice when i go. Any way don't mind if its a little chilly at night or only in the 70's during the day, it will probably be 20 degrees in jersey when i leave in february.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter