Anyone get Mama Melrose past 4:45 in June?

timandlesley

<font color=darkorchid>The tag fairy may not but t
I wanted to start a thread for those of us going in June trying to get PS's past the hour of 4 o'clock for an MGM restaraunt. I want a PS for dinner at Mama Melrose (not the Fantasmic Package since I can't use my dining plan for that) around 6:00. I find it so frustrating that the MGM restaraunts don't seem to have dinner PS's past 4:30. With two small kiddo's needing naps every day we usually don't make it back to the parks at night until around 5:30 or so, depending on how quick Disney transportation is going that particular day. Anyone have better luck than me???
Lesley

We can't seem to get a PS later than that for any restaurant during the next to the last wekend in May. I wonder if they will open them up later on. We have NEVER had this much problems booking PS's. I am a little bit frustrated.

I talked to a very helpful CM the other day who told me that (for May anyway) that the latest bookings that have been taken were 4:30. She said even though the park hours are known and Fantasmic is at 8:30 that they don't generally release the hours past 4:30 until around 30 days out. She said the last booking of the evening is generally 2 hours before Fantasmic starts - that is for the Fantasmic package - not the restaurant in general. So in my case that would be the period from 4:30-6:30 should open up in a couple of weeks I hope!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter