• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone get in the Budweiser House Party

marshallandcartersmo

DIS Veteran
I did!!

I have a question about the waivers our guests are supposed to sign....my guests won't do that! No way! Most are very particular about privacy...wonder if I should contact House Party & let them know?? :confused3

I did!!

I have a question about the waivers our guests are supposed to sign....my guests won't do that! No way! Most are very particular about privacy...wonder if I should contact House Party & let them know?? :confused3

Yes! I would contact House Party to tell them. My guests didn'tmind. We have a new smoker, are providing the beverages and fireworks, and my guests are providing the side dishes and dessert.

I got in! Did you actually get the waver yet? What does it say? I am actually thinking of combining the Budweiser party with my sons Graduation party, why have to clean the house 2 weeks in a row for company.

Now I am worried.:eek:

I got the party, but haven't seen the waiver yet. I'm hoping it's not too bad, since the party's already planned :)

I was looking around on their site & found a print off form for a waiver to "fax or e-mail in"....which means if it's e-mailed they'd have all my friends e-mail addresses.....I suppose it could be faxed, but they won't do that either. :headache:

I guess I'll wait until the package comes & go from there...if there's not one in the package maybe it isn't needed???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter