Anyone for 7 days of "Magic" Feb 9th??

Barnsquad

Mouseketeer
I just enjoyed the postings for those gearing up for the Feb 2nd magic sailing and thought it was time to see who is booked on the 9th.

We have a group of 15 from Connecticut, rhode Island, and Missouri counting down the days!! 11 crazy adults and 4 children (8 and 6 yr old boys, and two 1o yr old girls)

Who else is going?? I heard the ship was heavily booked but haven't read much about this week.

We are scheduled to sail on the 9th also, coming from Louisiana. Just DH, DD (6), myself. I was wondering too if anyone else was going. I almost hope it's not too crowded so we have more boat to ourselves!

I see you are posted from Mystic, Conn. We were just there over the Thanksgiving holidays and stayed at The Inn at Mystic and had a wonderful time at the seaport and other activities. Alos enjoyed dinner at the Capt. Packer Inn.

May this post will get a list going of the Feb. 9th cruisers.

60 days and counting!!!

My family of four (myself, DH, DD (8) and DS (4)) will also be on the Magic 9th cruise. We'll be celebrating my DH's 40th birthday on board which should be fun. Hopefully, they'll be other children the same ages as mine so they'll have fun. DH and I are looking for some R&R. As long as it's warm and sunny it'll be great.

Hey it's great to hear from you guys! Are you flying through Disney or heading to Florida a day early?

This is our first Disney cruise but I'm beginning to feel like a veteran due to my addition to this forum!! Everyone in my house just groans and rolls their eyes when they see me at the computer each night!! ha ha we'll see who's laughing when I'm the only one who has the "in" scoop on the ship out of this bunch in my house!!:p :p

We are also on the Magic February 9th, this has been booked for close to a year and now we are in double digits in days, we can hardly wait. We also have a large party going with us, My wife and I and our 2 kids DS 7 and DD who is 16, and her friend also 16, My Mom and Dad are also going, and Mother in-law and her two sons, and one of there girlfriends/fiance' I think that totals 11, My mom and Dad are in the ajoining room, we got luck and booked the secret port-holed rooms, we did not even know this when we booked it, but found out later, and my mother and law and kids have the rooms directly across from us, we cannott wait, we just made final payment on the 11th of December, and now just waiting on those infamous Documents, hope to meet up with everyone on the Ship, we should wear something on us to note that we are all from the Boards, that would be cool. See Ya'll pretty soon, oh by the way weare also from Ct.
Norm For Kim

Hi Kshbare!

We will have to do something to id everyone from this forum. I've read groups which have done that and they all seemed to really enjoy it!

If you are using disney air which airport will you be using?

Are you kids excited about the existance of the "kids club" thing? Mine are somewhat luke warm although I keep giving them more and more info on it. I really think they are going to get into once they see it and meet some other kids around their age.

This is soooo awesome. We have relatives in Groton, CT. We're flying out of Bradley. We have the package as booked thru Triple A. If this is your first hopefully you have the transfers. We have parking at Roncari and once we drop the bags off - DCL takes care of the rest!!!! Don't think we're gonna have to be @ the a-port 2 hrs in advance - thankfully we're only 15 min. from Windsor.
DS7 had such a good time in the Oceaneers Club. We fought over who would use their KTTW card to open the door quite often. Especially where I'm a big kid myself. Looking forward to kids being able to meet ahead of shiptime and 'hang out.'
Have heard of wearing pea-green ribbon-pins to identify DIS'ers. Sounds like a plan!

PM me if you want.

Kim (& Norman)
--please excuse his typos - I'm the perfectionist of the family.

DH and I are both going. We are flying out of Newark on the 7th (hopefully it won't snow) and will be staying at Riverside. We have been on the three day cruise, but DH brother has done the seven day and says it's awesome. Right now I'm trying to decide which excursions to go on. :pinkbounc

I sent PM to those on this thread so I wouldn't annoy others but I guess I'll just wait on that.

Only 54 days to our trip.
1. Hoping we get lucky and a sign language interpreteur ends up on our trip. DB35 is profoundly deaf and would love him to have benefit of the stage shows. Next time I'll know to check when DCL arranges for their interpreters. I guess there will be on on the next cruise.
2. Hoping everything works out for my future SIL who has Celiac Disease. Will be sending in the medical form but diet restrictions for that are extremely severe.

3. Can't wait for the sureal bath!!!!!!!

Kim ºOº

We'll be on the Feb 9 cruise with our two daughters, ages 11 and 9, as well as my parents. All the adults have cruised before, but this is a first for the kids. Any idea of what the weather is usually like in February? We'll be glad to get out of the dreary Michigan winter for a while!

Okay - only 44 days left to the cruise. We booked our excursion yesterday by phone. All 11 of us are going on St. John Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel.

Thinking of bringing on a couple of bottles of cheap wine (love White Zif and the Raspberry Merlot).

Kim ºOº

Looks like my family will be the only "southerners" on the Feb. 9 trip according to the respond on this thread so far!! Can't wait until then!!!!!!

42 days and ......:earsgirl: :sunny: :earsgirl: :sunny: :wave:

Hey Feb 9th cruisers!!!

We have been away for a few weeks and at last I have a chance to check up on you all... ha ha

I'll check the pm messages as well. My apologies to those who responded to us before the holidays and I didn't get back to you.

Can't wait. I think we have about 37 days now right? Can you really pre book excursions before you get your ticket package? If so how do you do it?

thanks,

Adria

Barnsquad, jenpan and I are getting aquainted. How about the rest - we are using PM so we don't bog down this thread - bumping this to find out if the rest want to join? Nice bunch of people so far. NEXT MONTH I'M TAKING A CARRIBEAN CRUISE ON DISNEY CRUISE LINE!!!!! I'm even taking the family!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Kim ºOº

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter