Anyone fly America Trans air?

LOLA2

TINK<br><font color=9966ff> I never heard of not t
Anyone fly this before, just wondering how it went? We have always done
NorthWest or TWA but we needed a big discount and this place had it. Any bad horror stories? Please tell me no :goodvibes

"America Trans Air?" Never heard of it. It's not AirTran is it? I've flown that many times to Florida.

Oops, I Think Your Right - How Was It?

LOLA2 said:
Oops, I Think Your Right - How Was It?[/QUOTE

I have flown AirTran many, many times. It used to be a direct flight for me, but now their hub is in Atlanta. Nothing spectacular -- no frills. Just a ride to Florida!!! I've never had any problems with them either. :goodvibes HTH

I have flown with them many times. It is a budget airlines so nothing to write home about - but I have had no problems with them.

We just flew AirTran from Indy to Orlando and had no problems at all. In fact on the way home, we had a 3 hour connection time in Atlanta, and one of their employees was able to get us a non-stop flight home(with no change fee!!!!). I was very impressed with them and would fly them again!! :sunny:

I have flown AirTran twice and had no problem with it either time. There is however an American Trans Air, which I think is a little less well known. I've never flown that airline, but I have a cousin who did once and she said it was horrible, she didn't give a lot of details though. If it's airtran, i say go for it :thumbsup2 . If it is in fact American Trans Air aka ATA, :confused3 I've only heard one story, but as I said it wasn't very good.

MizlurksaLot said:
I have flown AirTran twice and had no problem with it either time. There is however an American Trans Air, which I think is a little less well known. I've never flown that airline, but I have a cousin who did once and she said it was horrible, she didn't give a lot of details though. If it's airtran, i say go for it :thumbsup2 . If it is in fact American Trans Air aka ATA, :confused3 I've only heard one story, but as I said it wasn't very good.

LOLA2, you better check your reservations to be sure!!!

American Trans Air or ATA went bankrupt and only fly a very limited schedule now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter