anyone ever take 5 year old on RnR?

erinch

Parsing the same ee cummings poem for 20 years
our 5yo DD is very tall; very brave; loves roller coasters--went 3 times on the souperdouperlouper at hershey.
If she wears tall shoes she makes 48 inches.

Has anyone taken a 5 or 6 yo on RnR?

How did they like it?

thanks,
erin

My son was 8 and also loved roller coasters, but I just barely got him on RnR. He started panicking when we were in line. They made him give a thumbs up before they'd let him on, and let's just say it wasn't whole-hearted. He ended up loving it, though. We're going to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg this week, and he's really looking forward to all the upside down roller coasters there.

I'd say if your child makes the height limit and doesn't mind going upside down, she'll probably be fine.

IF you child loves to ride.....and tall enough,,,go for it.....if he don't like it he won't get on it again......Have a great time.Angie's Magical Place

If your child loves rollercoasters than she should be fine. My son is five but does not meet the height requirement, otherwise he would be on it in a second. He loves Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Matterhorn at DL, pretty much all roller coasters and Tower of Terror. He can't wait to go on RnR coaster, since my DH and I had to do a baby swap last time we were there with him and he was so dissapointed! The upside down loop is the very first thing, over before you know it and you can't see it coming! If she wants to do it, go for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter