Anyone ever stayed in cabins 2163 and 2653

A

adisneynut

I prefer to be higher in the ship. Theses caibins are at the end off the hall on deck 2. It looks like a quite place to stay. Most of the cat. 10 cabins on deck 7 that are left are connecting ones. I have read that these have more noise. Can anyone give me more info on these? Thanks

Are there rooms on Deck 2 that are noisy?

I had more than one question about the noise on Deck 2 while I maintained a "Let me answer your questions, 'live' from the Magic" thread on the DIS Boards during our 2001 Magic cruise, so I went down to Deck 2 and did my own evaluation.

First of all, let me state that, for the majority of the rooms, Deck 2 is very quiet and you should have no problem staying there. But there are some zones where staterooms are near loud mechanical equipment (electrical lockers, transformer rooms, a/c equipment rooms, ship's propellers, cargo hatches, etc.).

So with the disclaimer that "your mileage may vary" and that you may be willing to put up with the "dull roar" in exchange for a good fare, these are the rooms that are in noisy zones:

Port Starboard
2000 - 2004

2036 - 2047

2078 - 2085

2094 - 2096

2114 - 2129

2139 - 2153
2500 - 2520

2534 - 2547

2586 - 2600

2630 - 2653

Also, on Deck 1, you might want to avoid...

Port
1030 - 1037

1062 - 1064

The noise in these zones is not so loud that it would ruin your vacation, but if you are sensitive to noise, you would probably want to consider another room or be sure to bring earplugs to wear when you go to bed.

I had already read that info from Daves site. I was just wondering what kind of noise can be heard in the aft section of deck 2. If it is a dull roar then I guess I will be O.K. However if it is going to be noise from the tender coming and going then that might be a different story.

I was hoping that somebodys has had these room before and that they could provide inside info. No pixie dust for me.:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter