Anyone ever stay in room 516 at BCV?

wdwlver

Dis Veteran DVC member
I was looking online at the layout and somewhere it said that you could see Wishes from the balcony of room 516. Does anyone know what the view from 516 is like?

Thanks!

I don't know for sure about that room, but it is entirely possible. We were in rm 375 (I think) and we could see the higher Wishes fireworks if we looked left and we could see the higher Illuminations fireworks if we looked right.

Villa 516 faces the quiet pool, and I don't know about seeing Wishes from there. However, I remember being in a BW view studio at BWV and I think that faces the same direction as 516 at BCV. I remember watching Wishes off in the distance from there, and since that faces the same direction, it would make sense to me that you might be able to see Wishes from 516 at BCV. Sorry I can't be more definite.

Look at DVCNews.com

Select BCV, room finder and enter the room number

It does indicate MK fireworks are visable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter