• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone ever replaced the furnace in their camper?

rideswithchrist

DIS Veteran
Got any hints, tips, tricks or advice for us? I don't even know where to get one, but we are camping for New Years and I forgot it was out! Weather can be finicky in Tx so it can be 30 or 55 that night.

Got any hints, tips, tricks or advice for us? I don't even know where to get one, but we are camping for New Years and I forgot it was out! Weather can be finicky in Tx so it can be 30 or 55 that night.

here is a helpful PDF, the unit may not need full replacement, I had a circuit board fail on one of my past rigs, easy to change. tweetys.com carries about everything for an RV

Attachments

• Theory of Operation.pdf
    382.1 KB · Views: 2
Awesome! Thanks!
It clicks like it wants to come on, so we are thinking maybe the blower is out- but maybe it is just a fuse?

All the Christmas gifts are stowed in there right now so we can't mess with it for a week haha

Yea, you need to diagnose it a bit. Check the flue, etc. Sometimes there is an error code that flashes. That will narrow it down. Also, its a good idea to check the conection points ( wires) for corrosion, so clean off the contacts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter