Anyone ever have this happen?

HHSTigerFan

DIS Veteran
Yesterday we went on the safari at about 9:20, waited in line for maybe 15 minutes, after a loading mix up ended up doing the ride by ourselves, they directed everyone else away from us.. Was great, sat in front row, driver took off his mic and just talked to us, answered a ton of questions.

We have been on the ride alone. We sat in the back because the kids like the more bumpy ride. It wasn't personalized in any way.

We rode Soarin alone, too.

I've done many rides without others, but those are two of the more memorable ones. Especially Soarin, lol.

Was crazy, every other truck was just packed, guide was awesome, by end of trip knew his life story, would stop wherever we wanted and asked if we wanted the script or no script..

We have been on the ride alone. We sat in the back because the kids like the more bumpy ride. It wasn't personalized in any way.

We rode Soarin alone, too.

I've done many rides without others, but those are two of the more memorable ones. Especially Soarin, lol.

I can't imagine the queue for Soarin' ever to be so low to be totally empty!!

We've never been on the Safari alone. We were in POTC once completely alone. There was no one in 2-3 boats in front of us, and no one in the boats behind us. We actually took a few "flash" photos that night, only because no one else was there :) We wouldn't do that if others had been on there but since we were alone and we were only taking photos of ourselves on the boat. We got out, went around and jumped on again and had nother boat all to ourselves.

We've also been on It's A Small World (with boats in front and behind empty), the Carousel completely alone, Peter Pan, TeaCups, The Jungle Cruise, Aladdins Magic Carpets with no one else.

I took a solo trip last Nov/Dec. One morning instead of heading to EE or the Safari with everyone else, I decided to go ride Dinosaur instead. I was the only one in line, so asked the CM inside if I could skip the preshow. She said that since I was the only one there, to just push the door open and walk on down. As I as going down the steps, the CMs down below were cutting up with each other, but suddenly looked up and saw me coming. They looked so shocked to see me and even made the comment that they weren't used to seeing guests that early and was I sure I wanted to ride it alone. When I assured them I'd be fine, they told to just pick a seat. Dinosaur is a whole different experience when you are the only one in there.:rotfl:

A few days later I was over at Universal. Instead of going into IoA and making a beeline for the Harry Potter World like everyone else, I went to the Studios and went straight to the Mummy. There was hardly anyone in line and we went straight on. There was like eight people in the car (me, a couple of teenage girls, and one family). As soon as the ride ended, I asked about getting straight back on and the CM told me to just walk through the child swap area and I could get right back on. The two teenage girls heard him and decided to go with me. That's the spot were onsite guests enter using front of the line pass. There were no onsite guests there, so me and the two girls were the only ones on the ride. Once it ended, I decided to go back through that entrance one more time. The two girls had had enough and chose not to. No one else was waiting. The CM asked if I was absolutely sure I wanted to ride Mummy totally alone. I assured him I would be fine, but like Dinosaur it too is a totally different ride, when you are the only one in the car.:rotfl: SPOOKY!!!!

I can't imagine the queue for Soarin' ever to be so low to be totally empty!!

In 99, week before labor day, before FD, we got to AK in the last morning and walked on everything. The truck was waiting for us and the one a head of us was empty but had to run so the unloading area to clear so the few people behind us could unload.

Knew a family that went in May and waited an hour.

Three years ago, last week in Feb, on a rainy day, after 7 PM when we just wanted to be inside and actually stand in line a bit we walked on twice in a row. We did have to get off though.

We got to ride the new Little Mermaid ride alone during a MNSHHP preview. No one in any cars anywhere near us. DH snapped tons of pics. We then asked to stay on and rode again to see it without the annoying flash, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter