• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone ever do a 9:15pm ADR at Epcot?

MNT568

DIS Veteran
We have a quick 3 day trip coming up and we would love to go to Via Napoli but the only time available is 9:15pm. Has anyone ever done a late ADR, are rushed through your dinner?

We have a quick 3 day trip coming up and we would love to go to Via Napoli but the only time available is 9:15pm. Has anyone ever done a late ADR, are rushed through your dinner?

I've had late ADRs before and done walk-ups at park closing. The only place where things felt a little rushed was at the Biergarten. The buffet wasn't being restocked with items, so it was a little disappointing. At Le Cellier and Rose & Crown, the meal was fine and I didn't feel rushed. We did start to see them cleaning up, so if that makes you feel like you're being "rushed" then you might feel like you're being rushed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter