• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone ever auditioned for Grinchmas?

Kungaloosh1937

Earning My Ears
Out of curiosity, has anyone here auditioned for either of the past two Grinchmas'? Just wondering since I do plan on attending and I have yet to try out in the past - so I was wondering what the auditions for this particular event were like.

what do they have auditions for ??and is it open to young kids or just adults..when/where are they held..any info is appreciated

what do they have auditions for ??

I'm thinking their looking for tall, green, furry people with bad dispositions and rotting teeth... :rolleyes:

as well as small structured folk with very odd facial characteristics...who can sing and dance! :D :D :D

Sorry...couldn't resist...:rolleyes:

Karen :D :D :D
:smooth:

perhaps i should try our for the grinch, even though he is a bit to kind for my taste.:smooth:

Originally posted by MIB999999
perhaps i should try our for the grinch, even though he is a bit to kind for my taste.:smooth:

The Grinch lurks in Seuss Landing so I would imagine they don't want someone who is going to frighten ALL of the children right out of the park!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Perhaps something during Halloween Horror nights might be better suited to you....? :D :D :D

Karen

Originally posted by MsDisney

The Grinch lurks in Seuss Landing so I would imagine they don't want someone who is going to frighten ALL of the children right out of the park!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Perhaps something during Halloween Horror nights might be better suited to you....? :D :D :D

Karen

Your lovely-dovey should try out to be Princess Amora in the Sinbad show. :)

I've auditioned for Grinchmas, and the auditions run pretty much like other UO auditions. Usually, you're typed out first (i.e., are you physically right for one of the roles?), then you may be asked to do some improv exercises. More cuts are done from there. Then, you may be asked to read from the script.

Auditions are coming up (mid to late August, I believe). Halloween and Grinchmas auditions are at the same time. Adults only (18+, I believe... might be 17+, tho).

Originally posted by MIB999999

True....

smiles.gif

You know, Robin will look quite good in a candy cane outfit or a MIB suit. She can even be the MIB alien that drives away the car! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter