Anyone else would question my sanity, but you are my people...UPDATE, DONE!!!

That looks almost how I do my planning on longer trips!

With my short trips it has been get a FP+ for whatever day I can and then take a 15 minute break, regroup and plan backwards!

I might suggest you try for the FOP on the 29th first before the 31st. The 31st is much more likely to have open availability since it's your 7th day (unless Halloween has big effects that I don't know about since I've never been at WDW on 10/31). And the 27th is not very likely since it's your 3rd day - so that would still stay 3rd.

I saw someone report on the YC/BC thread today, their fastpass day, that the first FP+ available for FOP was in the evening of their 5th day, 6th day had more availability.

@barbliny I was thinking of doing that - but people were saying to go to your furthest out first or maybe I read it wrong. I'm getting so confused I'm afraid I'm just going log on tomorrow morning, scream and run to the nearest bar! :p

There is a lot of strategy involved.

Don't go to the MK on a Sat or Mon

Dont go to EP on a weekend when Food and Wine is going on

Unless you plan on using them, avoid the parks with EMH

The MK will be extra crowded on non party days.

If you want a FP for FOP then schedule AK toward the end of your trip.

Who knew a trip to DIsney World could be so complicated.

This is exactly how I plan my FP. I always felt like I was absolutely insane for being this OCD about it. I'm so glad to see others do the same thing!

There is a lot of strategy involved.

Don't go to the MK on a Sat or Mon

Dont go to EP on a weekend when Food and Wine is going on

Unless you plan on using them, avoid the parks with EMH

The MK will be extra crowded on non party days.

If you want a FP for FOP then schedule AK toward the end of your trip.

Who knew a trip to DIsney World could be so complicated.

That's why I like going to Disneyland:thumbsup2

Lol! I am like you. I like to write everything down the good old fashioned way.
I really didn't have a strategy for making FP 60 days out because I know the days we are going to be at which parks and FP is not going to change that. There was no way I was going to AK twice if we couldn't get FOP for the day we are visiting. I got all of the FP's I wanted except 7DMT, but was able to get that a few weeks ago at approximately 40 days out. I was able to get FOP 60 days out, but later in the afternoon than I prefer. I keep trying for an earlier time. It seems you are organized and know what you want, so you will be successful. Don't worry if you don't get everything you want the first time around as you will still have plenty of time to stalk MDE.

nobody attack me here, disney ROOKIE DISNEY ROOKIE HERE.... What is FOP? I am trying to figure out all the shortform but some i just have no idea what they are.

nobody attack me here, disney ROOKIE DISNEY ROOKIE HERE.... What is FOP? I am trying to figure out all the shortform but some i just have no idea what they are.

Flight of Passage, the big headliner new ride in Pandora at Animal Kingdom.

Flight of Passage, the new Pandora ride. And @Farro yours looks like mine except I use text edit to have it up on my screen.

FOP = Flight of Passage. One of the two new rides at AK (Animal Kingdom) and very much in high demand, lol!
Takes some time to get to know everything, I still miss some too, when trying to figure out what us crazy disney addicts are talking about, lol.

Looks great. And completely normal and necessary. I'm going to be in MK the same day as you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter