Anyone else waiting to see if codes are released before booking with Best Rate?

rkmassa

DIS Veteran
Am I the only one waiting to see if they release more codes before booking with the Best Rate program. I just can't seem to make myself book the room with the Best Rate program due to the non-refundable dep and change fee. We don't have airline tickets yet, so my dates are not set in stone. We are waiting on SW to release before booking. I don't want to make reservations and then have to change due to my airline tickets. I would much rather book the room the "old" way and then change if codes are released. My TA did all the changes for me, so I didn't have to wait on the phone. It was a simple process before. Of course the million dollar questions is "Will there be any more AP codes released?" Guess I will wait it out. Anyone want to join me?

I am waiting. Well, I really don't have a choice because my dates are Oct. 19th to Oct. 24th. I was in WDW when this thing was released and I found out too late. I can't book online now. I am hoping I am not out of luck.

We are waiting. I totally agree with you. If things continue on the same path concerning rates, we are going to stay off site. (we haven't done that in 8 years)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter