Anyone Else the Vacation Planner For Their Family?

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by Disnerd23, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Disnerd23

Disnerd23 Earning My Ears

As the resident Disney nerd of the family, I am almost always the designated vacation planner. Which I love!! (We're going on a day trip in March, and already have the whole thing planned out with spreadsheets and everything...) Anyway, just wondering if anyone else on here does the same thing? :)

2. Realgrumpy

Realgrumpy DIS Veteran

Me! I plan for 11 of us. My immediate family, my parents (70 ish), my brother and his family. I LOVE it! I do the spreadsheets, I book the dining, I do the fast passes. I make the matching shirts, and I make magic band covers for everyone. We are going in August. Can't wait!

MGV and Disnerd23 like this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. prprincess

prprincess DIS Veteran

I am and while it can be a pain, I honestly don't feel like I could trust anyone else with the details. The first and last time I let my husband plan, we ended up in a roach infected hotel--never again!!

Disnerd23 likes this.
  5. disney616

disney616 Earning My Ears

I'm going with my band in March and most of them haven't ever been so I've kind of been planning the whole thing for everyone- even the directors haven't been!

6. cedricandsophie

cedricandsophie DIS Veteran

I’m the vacation planner for family. My husband would not ever do it. I also plan girls trips twice a year for long weekends with my girl friends,

7. AdamEfimoff

AdamEfimoff DIS Veteran

I am !! Was thinking of doing it as a career. But I really hate selling

8. Realgrumpy

Realgrumpy DIS Veteran

Me too...but I think it's more fun when I do it for myself. If I had to do it for other people I think it would take all of the fun out of it.

9. KrystenM93

KrystenM93 Earning My Ears

Oh yes, of course! I wouldn't have it any other way and luckily I was able to turn it into a career recently! It is so much fun being able to talk about Disney all day long! I'm glad I'm not the only one, haha!

***Please come like my Facebook travel agent page and share with friends that may be looking. fb.me/TravelDisneyWithKrysten***

10. bridgetbriarrose

bridgetbriarrose "it's kind of fun to do the impossible" -walt

I'm in the same boat! Ever since our first trip to wdw when I was in high school, I've been the planner and the one roping everyone back into a disney vacation nearly every year

11. Gracie03

Gracie03 Earning My Ears

I am! I plan my trip for all 4 of my family (mom, dad, brother and me). I love planning Disney trips just as much as visiting WDW!!

12. phandisney

phandisney Earning My Ears

When I was 10, I booked all the fastpasses and planned literally everything. I spent hours and hours researching..

13. goob9954

goob9954 Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow

All the way. My mom sets the dates, offers suggestions about dining, but other than that she tells me to have at it.