Anyone else patiently waiting to hear from TA?

shmoogrrrl

Tigger Goddess
We are waiting to hear from our TA about booking a cruise on the Fantasy. I know that they are probably SLAMMED with requests, so I am trying to be patient. :rotfl::rotfl: I keep checking the sticky threads at the top for the sailing that we want and seeing all pricing that has been posted already and can't wait to see what we get. :)

Anyway, anyone else waiting as well? :banana::banana::banana::banana:

us too! We can't book until tomorrow, so I'll be waiting anxiously until then. I already sent my TA all our requests for our trip, so there's nothing else I can do except w....a....i....t....

I am just hoping that they have booked the stuff and are just taking a while to get the info out to us! I am hoping for the best deal possible! :)

Nope...heard from my TA ten minutes after booking started that she was able to get our rooms!!!!

us too! We can't book until tomorrow, so I'll be waiting anxiously until then. I already sent my TA all our requests for our trip, so there's nothing else I can do except w....a....i....t....

OK, yesterday I was anxiously waiting until today when my TA can transfer our ressie. Today is a different story. I am very anxious today. I just can't wait to have it be official!! I know she has my info and she's swamped. I just hope she has booked us and is just waiting to send the details!!!!!:confused3

EDITED TO SAY:: Not waiting anymore! All booked. now more w....a....i....t....i....n.....g...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter