• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone Else Nervous About Listening To The Next Podcast?

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I don't know quite how to describe this, but I have such a feeling of apprehension knowing the newest podcast is going to be aired anytime now. I honestly have butterflies in my stomach. I guess just knowing it was Bob's final show is getting me a bit emotional again. I am anxious, yet sad at the same time. If I feel this way as a listener...I can only imagine how difficult it must have been for Pete and crew while they were putting it together. I would like to thank them and hope it will be therapeutic for all of us to sit back and enjoy a few more minutes of "Bawb".

I agree, it will be healing but I expect to have some raw emotions with it. Thanks to the podcast team for taking the time to put it together, I know how hard it must have been.

Amy

I was thinking the exact same thing. Nervous and excited at the same time. Tissues are handy.

I have already told myself that I cannot listen to the next few podcasts at work or at the gym... they will be quite down time cause I will be a babbling baby..

not nervous... but, not going to listen in the car. Me face first into a tree crying would not look good. Not that I look good in the first place.

I have to say that I'm actually looking forward to it. Knowing that the team and Bawb had such a passion for doing this means that I can take comfort from this.
There are lots of times in people's lives that they do things that they do not enjoy. To be blessed to do something that you do enjoy and know that many appreciate your contributions makes it doubly blessing :goodvibes

I usually listen to them while I work, but I have a feeling I wont be able to the next two weeks (especially next week's podcast). I have an attachment to him like I would to a member of my family; it will be hard to hear the last conversation we had with him.

Everyone should listen to the podcast and be happy and upbeat!

Bob would want everyone laughing and happy, right?

I am as well. We had a couple shows to listen to when it happened....I wasn't able to, DH did. I think I am ready now, it helps that we have been looking forward to this one as we are going to DL next month.

I am apprehensive and excited at the same time...but I agree....I will not be listening to it in a public place.

I'm not nervous or apprehensive about listening to the next few shows. But I do know that I won't be able to listen to them in the car, on the treadmill, or at the office. I'm already tearing up at the thought...lol...I need to listen as part of my personal healing process though.

:hug:

Yep, it's true -- nobody fills out a bikini like WO !!!

(Just watch out for splinters if you're going to throw yourself against a tree.)

good show, but it was already in the can... for next week though... I imagine it will be rough.

I havent downloaded it yet since I just got home.. but will be shortly and will sit down and listen tonight..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter