anyone else miss wearing crocs at wdw!

disneydad78

DIS Veteran
Remember couple years ago all the debates about wearing crocs at wdw! Dont you just miss that!!:lmao::lmao:;)

I loved wearing mine! Mine where even camo crocs! AND WITH SOCKS!!:rotfl2:
crocsinwdw.jpg

:cool2::cool2: so cool so cool :scared: with the dream ears, dreamteam soarin 2008!

My kids bought me mine for mother's day a few years ago. They are the cotton candy mickey ears ones. I wear them to the parks and I have also been known to put them on with socks :)

Remember couple years ago all the debates about wearing crocs at wdw! Dont you just miss that!!:lmao::lmao:;)

I loved wearing mine! Mine where even camo crocs! AND WITH SOCKS!!:rotfl2:
crocsinwdw.jpg

:cool2::cool2: so cool so cool :scared: with the dream ears, dreamteam soarin 2008!

Rockin' the Crocs with socks! Way to go:thumbsup2

I had to chuckle when I read this.

I'm one of those people who just hates the way crocks look (with or without socks) so I'm pleased that the fad is over. :cool1:

Now all we have to do is spread the message to all the people who still wear them. :thumbsup2

I wear my Mary Jane style Crocs sockless - I like them because when it rains, it isn't a big deal; my sneakers don't get soaked :)

Off (dry) season, I'm a sneaker gal.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I had to chuckle when I read this.

I'm one of those people who just hates the way crocks look (with or without socks) so I'm pleased that the fad is over. :cool1:

Now all we have to do is spread the message to all the people who still wear them. :thumbsup2

Too late to spread to the message to me, I just got a new pair in the mail yesterday! :rotfl: I loooooooooooooove my Crocs. All eleven pairs. My Mickey ones are my favorites of course. I know they are kinda ugly Jeff, but there is nothing like them for comfort walking all day at WDW. I do try to maintain some semblance of style though....I never wear them with socks. :teeth:

Why do people hate on crocs :guilty:! They are so comfortable, no blisters, no wet shoes when it rains, and lightweight. Now that I'm out of school I can go to WDW during off season/not in the summer so I can wear normal shoes NOW :angel: but I embrace others who wear crocs!

I HATE Croc clogs! I think they look ridiculous (to each their own), but Crocs sandals are the only sandals in history I could wear to a theme park. SO comfortable! Every time I find a style I like, the discontinue it, though!

Do I remember crocs? Yes- just wore them yesterday! I LOVE my mary jane crocs. I wear them all the time, both in WDW and at home. Actually, I had to retire my old gray mary jane crocs earlier this week because the tread had officially worn out, but I had an aquamarine pair waiting in the wings to take their place :)

Oh, and I just bought my sons each Toy Story crocs, which they love!

Crocs never worked for me. They were uncomfortable and my one attempt at wearing them for hours ended up with sore knees and really hurt feet.

Not enough support at all for my messed up feet and knees.

When I saw this post I thought you were going to tell me they didn't permit you to wear them in the parks, LOL!

I just ordered a new pair of Disney Princess Crocs online from Famous Footwear on sale yesterday for our upcoming trip :thumbsup2

I bought myself a pair ones but I think my feet are too far in between sizes because they never got comfortable and I did end up with blisters. :guilty:

I don't care about style one bit when I'm at WDW. Being able to walk/run to the attractions is what it's all about :woohoo:

I usually end up wearing my 10 year old pair of Tevas, LOL! I brought a pair of Keen's the last couple of trips but if I wear them all day, they too give me blisters. I think I have wimpy feet, LOL

Crocs never worked for me. They were uncomfortable and my one attempt at wearing them for hours ended up with sore knees and really hurt feet.

Same here. Never could wear them. I tried the Mary Jane ones, and they actually contributed to a bloodclot in my foot!

Sayhello

I don't really get Crocs, to me they look ugly and I just can't see myself buying them. If it's raining when I'm in WDW and I don't want to get my shoes wet and I know it will be raining before I leave the hotel I'll just put on my sandles instead of shoes. Even if it does rain I don't really care to much about f my shoes get wet as they usually dry over night anyway and if there not I'll grab another pair of shoes or ware my sandles.

Me too! AND I have to get them so incredibly large (big feet here!) that I look like Bozo the Clown. I have to pick my feet up parallel to the ground before I take a step!! :laughing:

For those who don't like to see me wearing Crocs, I'm terribly sorry. If you find a shoe that I can wear all day and not have unbelievable pain I would love to hear about it. Really, I can't imagine why you would think that severe pain that inhibits movement is preferable to unattractive footwear.

I am never offended by what someone else wears if it allows them to do an activity without painful limitations.

I was in the camp that would not be caught dead in ugly crocs, I don't care how comfortable people say they are! And I found I could have cute and comfort in one pair of shoes- My Adrinna flat Crocs! They remind me of the Jellies I used to have in the 80's. :goodvibes

ReadyforDisneyland.jpg

My last trip to DLR I wore a combo of both Crocs flat and tennis shoes and both were very good for lots of walking.

They are comfortable Ill give crocs that. Never had a blister, feet where never tired. Great for Splash etc. You can take off your socks, and if your crocs get wet, no big deal!

I use to wear crocs at WDW, but have changed to flip flops. I still wear my crocs ALL the time. I have huge bunions and they are the only shoe that is comfortable.

Ugggggh! You and my husband with the socks and crocs...

Unfortunately you have converted me and I have been known to throw mine on over socks here in Ohio winters. That is with no snow!

Whatever makes you comfortable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter