Anyone else having trouble.........

cavecricket

Disney Bride -to- Wife / DIsney Mom to be! July 4t
getting a AAA discount???? i have called twice now to get the discount at AKL pool view for 9/24-10/8 of 2005 and i keep coming up short ????....... i was told this past time that i called that the rooms are all sold out for the discount....when i called 2 days ago they hadnt released them for that time yet????

now i just called and the girl told me that they can only give me promotional discounts for 10 days anything over that they cant do. and they dont have my dates left. this is the first im hearing of only 10 days for promotions.....im going for 17 days ....i went for 17 this past oct and didnt have any problems.

i didnt read anywhere that AP holders can only get discounts for up to 10 days???? we always do 2 weeks , i must say im a bit frustrated

any idea what this is all about???

thanks a bunch

yeah, I just called to SOME sort of discount on a moderate for a week in April...they said all out of the BDP code and AAA(????) I'll wait and see what comes up in the near future...I sure as heck dont want to pay rack rates if I dont have to. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter