• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anyone else having trouble with the disney dining site today?

beachgrl001

DIS Veteran
It keeps telling me I have no reservations! I look them up by ressie # and there they are:confused3

I just logged into my account and all of the reservations which I made on-line are there. The one that I had to call AKL for (the Wanyama Safari) can be brought up only by reservation #. That is the way it is suppossed to work. So for me, no problems right now.

I just dont get it...I could see them before and now I have to pull all of them up by ressie # oh well I guess it could be worse, at least I can see them somehow:goodvibes

If you log into your account on the site they will be listed, if you didnt log in they wont come up but can find by reservation # & phone #.

There is a problem going on with some of the accounts on the WDW website. You are definitely not imagining things! I have spoken with tech support twice and they are aware of the problem. They indicate they are working to resolve it. This applies to checking your dining reservations under the "My Disney Vacation" tab. The reservations are not cancelled, however, the list is unaccessible by that page for me as well. It is very nice to have the list and the message that you don't have any dining reservations at this time is disconcerting, but they are working on it.

I will keep you posted as I hear more, as I am going to call them again tonight.

You are not the only person experiencing this oddity!

So my DH actually spoke to a female in tech support this evening. My DH is an IT Director for his job and I thought it wouldn't hurt to have his technical knowledge for the call. The technician confirmed that they are aware of the problem and that it is an ongoing project. They do not currently have a project end date. They do not have a very good idea of the number of accounts the problem is affecting, only that a certain percentage of accounts no longer show their dining reservations in the list format.

I tried to adjust an ADR and it will display under the dining reservations link for about an hour, however, it vanishes from the list as well. I do continue to receive e-mail confirmations and I checked them all last night and they are all still there, they just aren't showing.

The technician urged my DH to keep checking as they are working on it. Please keep me posted if you hear anything further or if your list becomes available.

I'm sorry you are experiencing the same difficulty, but I am relieved to know I am not the only one!

Oh my gosh! All my dining reservations have disappeared too! I have been on the phone with WDW-DINE for the past 3 hours, and NOBODY can help me! It is sooo frustrating. However, I am glad to know that I am not the only one. I too can find my ressie's by entering the actual number ... but I do miss the list that once appeared. WDW-DINE tried to say the system canceled my reservations because I "over-booked." On some days I did have more than one reservation, simply because I am booking for 16 people! But for my December trip, I only had one reservation per day, and those disappeared too! WDW-DINE had NO solution and were not willing to help. My DH and I are going to call tech support now too. :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter