Anyone else having trouble upgrading park hopper to Sorcerer's Pass??? I have been waiting 5 days for a call back from Member's Services.

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
I called Disney direct to upgrade my tickets waited for hours on hold only to be told I had to talk to DVC Member Services they couldn't do it. So I called Member Services on Friday (9/10) and waited on hold for hours only to be told they couldn't help me and someone would call back. It's been over 5 days and no call. My trip is next week. What the hell !!!!!

I called Disney direct to upgrade my tickets waited for hours on hold only to be told I had to talk to DVC Member Services they couldn't do it. So I called Member Services on Friday (9/10) and waited on hold for hours only to be told they couldn't help me and someone would call back. It's been over 5 days and no call. My trip is next week. What the hell !!!!!
I have a feeling that they are overwhelmed with call backs. It might be easier to upgrade at Guest Services once you're there.

I talked to MS on Sunday 9/12 and was told there is a 14 day wait currently to get Sorcerers AP and she would put my name on a list. I also asked about the rumored “limited” number of passes that would be sold, and she said they have not been told that. Since my trip is in December, I figured I could wait a little bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter