• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else having problems loading the boards since the upgrade?

wow, mine is loading at lightning speed. I am surprised to hear that people are having trouble!

I thought it was just my computer. I finally just logged off, because I could not sit here and wait for each page to come up. I waited about 3 to five min. and still nothing. That was earlier today, it seems to be fine now.

I am having problems finding search function -- what am I doing wrong?

Aside from the delay everyone else is getting (which I'm guessing is all of us Dis-deprived fans trying to get on at the same time!), now I have the stupid teeth ad that I never had before! :headache:

Yep! Think they are trying to tell us something?:rotfl: Did they hook up a camera to our screens and now they are watching us?:rotfl2: Surely all of the Dissers don't need to whiten their teeth :laughing::laughing:

It was happening to us before the upgrade, but now it seems to be worse.

Was going to throw it out the window yesterday. :confused3

ETA...although this post was quite fast.....hmmmmmm

Maybe just a rush for people to get their dis fix after the upgrade earlier like others said.

It was going really slow last night on my PC, but is working as usual on my Mac. But maybe I'm just a bit biased...

I am having problems finding search function -- what am I doing wrong?

Looks like it has been removed.

It was happening to us before the upgrade, but now it seems to be worse.

Was going to throw it out the window yesterday. :confused3

ETA...although this post was quite fast.....hmmmmmm

Maybe just a rush for people to get their dis fix after the upgrade earlier like others said.

Much better this morning John. It appeared to have sped up after I left last night.

I'm still having problems, not as bad as last night, but board pages are still slow to load. No problem with wdwinfo.com, that comes right up, but trying to bring up a particular board or clicking on a thread, those are taking awhile to load. Anybody else? Or just me still?

I'm still having problems, not as bad as last night, but board pages are still slow to load. No problem with wdwinfo.com, that comes right up, but trying to bring up a particular board or clicking on a thread, those are taking awhile to load. Anybody else? Or just me still?

Nope, you're not the only one. It has been hit and miss for me this morning. Mostly noticing issues when I have multiple threads open in different tabs.

Nope, you're not the only one. It has been hit and miss for me this morning. Mostly noticing issues when I have multiple threads open in different tabs.

Speed has been inconsistent for me as well today. When I think it's fine it is actually not. :sad1: Seems ok now. Maybe it will get better as the day progresses.

I was having horrible problems logging in. My computer saves my password, but for some reason it wouldn't work 99% of the time. I finally was able to get it reset and it has been ok since then.

As for the speed, it's varied, but it has always been varied.

yes, having problems here...

I thought it was my internet, but now I am at home and still having issues. I am sure they are aware and are working on it.

I am just thankful it is UP!!!! :)

Just to let everyone know, we are aware of the issues and are working on it. This usually happens whenever we upgrade to the latest version of Vbulletin - mainly because we have a number of custom scripts and settings installed and sometimes they get messed up during an upgrade.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to correct the issue.

Thanks,
Pete

Aside from the delay everyone else is getting (which I'm guessing is all of us Dis-deprived fans trying to get on at the same time!), now I have the stupid teeth ad that I never had before! :headache:

I'm with you on that - the teeth are icky.

The ads also show up when I'm using a sponsor-skin and even show up in competition with the sponsor, like the Best Western ad on the Gaylord Palms or Swan/Dolphin skin.

agnes!

OP here. The boards have sorted themselves out, at least on my PC. Pages loading quickly and posting's no problem.

Thanks, Webmaster Pete :love1:for all that you do to give us disney-obsessed fans a place to spend wayyyy too much time (this is me most mornings :surfweb:)

By 10pm or so last night, everything that I was doing seemed to run flawlessly. Like Pete said, just working the kinks out. :goodvibes:goodvibes Thank you. :goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter