Anyone Else Have Log In Issues Today??

mrsap

DIS Veteran
Hey guys! Every time I try logging in, I get a warning pop-up saying my account has been locked temporarily because there have been too many failed attempts at logging in. Anyone else having this issue or is someone actually trying to access my account? Thank you!!

Hey guys! Every time I try logging in, I get a warning pop-up saying my account has been locked temporarily because there have been too many failed attempts at logging in. Anyone else having this issue or is someone actually trying to access my account? Thank you!!

View attachment 547059
Yes, had the same issue. There's now a banner announcement above from Alex regarding this. They made a little change on the server today and it seems to be affecting some people's log in attempts.

Clearing your cache seems to "fix" the problem.

I experienced this as well. The the admins, I did clear my cache but ti did not work immediately. It did after a time. I'm not sure that it actualyl fixes anything, but I was able to log in obviously. I did have these issues on multiple computers if that helps.

I experienced this as well. The the admins, I did clear my cache but ti did not work immediately. It did after a time. I'm not sure that it actualyl fixes anything, but I was able to log in obviously. I did have these issues on multiple computers if that helps.
I got an email from one of the admins telling me to clear my cache before the banner alert appeared. It worked for me.

My husband's computer it didn't work on, but he didn't have the issue when he was on Foxfire.

Thanks everyone! I changed my password for the 5th time and cleared my cache. Hopefully it’s fixed now! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Just an FYI, I experienced this issue again today. I was logged out, but I didn't do anything. An hour later and I was automatically logged in as usual - just in case the admins need to know.

Last edited:
Well, I've had a new issue. When I first go to DISboards, and log in, then I open a thread, I'm prompted to log in again in order to post.

@WebmasterAlex

Still having the log in issue. As well as, when posting a link, it just gets the circle of death thing running continuously in the link. Not just my posting links, but on others:

I can log in today, but repeatedly get logged out when I finish looking at a thread.

Just in case someone in power sees this:

I'm still having log in issues.

When I first open DISboards, I have to log in so that I can see the bolded threads that indicate the ones I haven't read. When I click on a thread (any thread), I still get this

telling me I have to log in to register or reply here.

It's happening on both Chrome and Edge.

Well, obviously something changed last night, now I'm getting the "Accept Cookies" request every time I change pages. And still having to log in twice.

Things are just getting worse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter