• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else have Disboards running PAINFULLY SLOW today?????

dfchelbay

DIS Veteran
Is it just my internet, my browser, my computer....or is anyone else experiencing painfully slow loading of pages on the Disboards today?:confused3

Thanks! I thought there was something wrong with my computer when I got this site today. I'm guessing it's the boards? :scared:

Me too! :surfweb: I noticed that the boards have been down a few times over the last few days for updating. That might have something to do with it.:confused3

Yesterday and the day before seemed very slow but this morning seems better so far.

I've had no problems with speed at all recently, but I'm usually on first thing in the morning.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter