Anyone Else Get Up Early Today to Book a Fantasmic Dining Package

zonkvadr

Mouseketeer
I assumed reservations would open at 6 am like other ADRs, but no luck yet in booking a Fantasmic Dining Package for January. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone had any luck yet?

I chatted online with a cast member about this yesterday. They said that they don't have the schedule for Fantasmic for 2023 yet, so once thats out you will be able to book the dining package.

I chatted online with a cast member about this yesterday. They said that they don't have the schedule for Fantasmic for 2023 yet, so once thats out you will be able to book the dining package.
Well that’s simply incorrect. The schedule is posted online. No one on that phone line has any idea.

No. They’ve posted that the packages return tonight for the last 2 months. Today is the first day with guests in the park who have dining packages.
You are totally right!! I’m so tired, I totally confused that. I had to get my regular ADRs for Dec, then my Dec F! and then my CP packages all separately and then my Jan ADRs and now waiting on Jan F!, I’m tired of this all.

You are totally right!! I’m so tired, I totally confused that. I had to get my regular ADRs for Dec, then my Dec F! and then my CP packages all separately and then my Jan ADRs and now waiting on Jan F!, I’m tired of this all.
It’s been particularly tedious. We are there for NYE and want Fantasmic on 1/1/23. So the rest of the trip has been all set for a month. But I’m still checking for this…ugh

I stopped checking for it at 6am since I need Jan 2nd and I’ve been looking for an ADR since late October. I just check when I wake up, usually around 6:45am. I kind of hope they don’t announce the drop in advance and just open the ADRs overnight now that we are well passed the 60+10 window. Will make it easier to grab one for those that have been checking fir availabilities for over a month now.

I was up at midnight, 5:30-6:00 and nothing. It’s so disappointing. As resort guests (paying $1000 a night) we should have had first dibs.

I’m also looking for either 12/29 (not sure HBD F package was released or not as restaurant was added 5 days after our 60 and alerts start 2 days after 60, so I haven’t seen anything) or 1/1 (for sure not released).

So I already have ADRs for my 2 HS days for our upcoming trip 1/28-2/4/23. Does anyone know if I can just add the F! dining package to those already made reservations (it's at Sci-Fi, so one of the restaurants included in the F! dining package) or will I need to make a whole new ADR once the F! dining packages are released for our time frame? Thank you!

So I already have ADRs for my 2 HS days for our upcoming trip 1/28-2/4/23. Does anyone know if I can just add the F! dining package to those already made reservations (it's at Sci-Fi, so one of the restaurants included in the F! dining package) or will I need to make a whole new ADR once the F! dining packages are released for our time frame? Thank you!
You would need to make an ADR. I have HBD and Topolinos on different days as backup. Hopefully any conflicts they will allow us to choose one.

Space220 required a manual cancellation and I couldn’t choose Topolinos and lost both (clicked on Topolinos 4 times super refreshing after cancelling Space on a different device but the system kept logging me out and freezing).

You need to book the F! package separately, it can not be added to an existing reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter