Anyone else get this message in Pirates?

LoriR

Mouseketeer and DIS Veteran
1779game.jpeg

I was playing pirates with my daughter's character and after finishing the first round of the third level a message, that I have never seen before, popped up. I clicked on the link, but it did not work.

I really want to know what exclusive VMK loot I should have!

Lori ~~ mickeysmagic

The same thing happened to my husband yesterday. The link just went to a page that said file not found. Maybe they will get the link fixed.

I'm curious now. What did it (the message) say?

JoNo said:
I'm curious now. What did it (the message) say?

On another board, someone posted screen shots: something about having reached the highest level of Pirates, and to follow a link to get special loot. However, nobody has been able to follow the link (401 error).

Sorry, hope you can see it now! I am not very good at posting pictures. :badpc:

This had NOTHING to do with having a high score! I was just playing as fast as I could to get the invisibilty magic pin. pirate:

Lori~~mickeysmagic

So far, people have been reporting getting this mysterious "reward" for top 10 score in pirates, or reaching a new level at pirates, and also in the fireworks game. All of the reward links have been nonfunctional, however.

All you can do is contact VMK and hope to hear something back. That's what we did!

Good luck!

has anyone received anything back from vmk on the error? I haven't and its been almost a week since I sent in the error. If anyone gets any word, please post it so we know at least they are looking at the error. Happened to me too in pirates.

Kim

are you sure it isn't a scam? thats what It sounds like to me. Of course, i get so much spam, I kind of know it all, but everyone gets that much spam..... I'm confused :confused3 :badpc: ... oh wait! i just took one more look. it looks fine to me now.. oh well..

I received the message as well and posted with VMK, have yet to hear back... but I hope it something good as well :earboy2:

I haven't, but I'm interested in what the loot is too! :)

With it saying "print out your coupon", I'm wondering if it would have to be redeemed in one of the real parks? :confused3

Still no contact back and I received another one tonite with the broken link. :-( bummer. I really would like to know what I received. LOL

Kim

According to the VMK fan site board, the link is working sporadically. The mystery prize for the fireworks high score list is a Captain Nemo chair, and supposedly for pirates is an Invisibility pin. I have no confirmation that this is the case, however, and have heard nothing from official VMK sources.

The really bad news is that you have to redeem these prizes in a real Disney park, either WDW or Disneyland. Again, this is unconfirmed. I would be very disappointed if this is the case!!

If this forum would allow me to post images or even thumbnail images I could show the Jungle Cruise and Pirates game coupons...Of course with the bar code blocked out because I believe these are one time coupons. When attempting to launch the site again I receive a message "An error has occured while creating your PDF reward, please contact site administrator. Reward Ticket does not exist in database". So make sure you save these pdf coupons or print them out.

Your are correct they can only be redemmed at Disneyland or Walt Disney World. Cut and Past the links below into your browser...Unfortunately, This site would not allow me to put in hyperlinks...

Jungle Cruise Game - Coupon Top Score
img217.echo.cx/img217/6405/junglecruisehighscorereward4ty.jpg

Pirates Game - Coupon Top Score
img217.echo.cx/img217/4560/pirateshighscorereward3yg.jpg

First of all, I want to say Congratulations!!.. for all the high scores you have on VMK! I saw the lists, and I was amazed!! :cheer2:

"Your are correct they can only be redemmed at Disneyland or Walt Disney World."

I figured it had to be, with it being a coupon. :( Sure hope the ones who get the message, will be able to be there.

Ah well, good for some now...but looking forward to all the changes between now and next May when We will be going! lol

Hi. I got this message yesterday (after winning the first battle on Level Three), and then the link didn't work, as you all know. I immediately contacted a cast member and was told they are aware of the problem, but that I needed to go to the VMK Home Page to report it, which I did. Still no word back yet. But I went on to win ten rounds at Level Three and I did get the invisibility pin, so that isn't the "missing loot."

I am going to WDW a week from today, so I am going to try to use the link listed by WDWTigger72 because I want my stuff! And I probably won't be going to WDW for another year (we live in RI) so I don't want to miss the opportunity.

Tolkien7
::MickeyMo

Maleficent2 said:
I only wish I was good enough at any game to get a message :rotfl2:

Mal

:rotfl: :rotfl:

me too...I'm only good at the fireworks game and only good enough to make it over 200,000. I sure don't have those top scores!

Hey Everyone:

The hyperlinks I previously provided has both the toontown code and coupon code blocked out. These coupons seem to be one time codes redeemable at both parks...If you launch the hyperlink received from vmk a second time you receive message ""An error has occured while creating your PDF reward, please contact site administrator. Reward Ticket does not exist in database". Maybe a cast member would still allow you to provide these print outs, but I did not want to get anybody's hopes up because these definitely look like one time codes. My personal disclaimer here:

These hyperlinks previously provided within thread probably will not be redeemable because bar code and number codes have been removed. These bar codes and number codes were removed (blocked out) because these look to be one time codes (see error message above). These hyperlinks were provided as examples of what these coupons look like, so be on the lookout for them..

My apologies, But I did not want anyone bringing these coupons to parks hoping they would be redeemed.

Thanks for the post. What a bummer! Sigh. I'll just have to hope that someone from the VMK Home Page responds to my e-mail with some kind of working link.

Tolkien7

::MickeyMo

goofy4dizney said:
According to the VMK fan site board, the link is working sporadically.

Thanks for the info! I've actually gotten the high score message a couple of times when playing fireworks. The document links were broken, but I did bookmark them nonetheless. I tried the links again this morning, and lo and behold, it worked! I got certificates to redeem for the Captain Nemo chairs. Will have to wait until I go in December, but oh well.

On a side note, while my scores have been good enough to win myself a game or two, I still CANNOT get to that elusive 240,000 points for the Fireworks Magic pin. It's driving me nuts! How are people getting 260,000 and up? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter